It feels this web of scheming deceit will never end.
Something just doesn’t sit right with me when it comes to how this system has wrapped and locked people in a terrible cycle. How conspiracies lie within corporations, companies that sell items that aren’t good for us, authorities, doctors, government etc. I can’t be the only one who sees or feels this way no?
• I remember hearing an story on the news about how the venom of a snake (I’ve heard Asps and Copperhead snakes venom can do this) can help slow down cancer cells and even diabetes. The earliest I’ve so far found of someone mentioning this was 2001. I think it’s earlier than that though. Knowing that knowledge, how come many hospitals are not using that information in their research to help cure those who really need it? I really don’t want to completely believe that majority of doctors just want people to stay ill so they’ll continue putting money in their pockets, else they would be out of a job if people were living longer and healthier.
It is possible though, since learning about Sam Chachoua and Stanislaw Burzynski and their quest to bring methods that can help thousands of lives caused some frightening turmoil to come in their journey and tried to prevent them.
• I wish people would wake up and realize this finally. If something as simple as snake venom can help slow down cancer cells and diabetes, how come that isn’t being used as much as chemotherapy and other treatments? We should question also if all the money donated to help find cures for many disease are going to that as well, because I’m sure not all of it is going to medicine. Perhaps my sister is right:
People eating drinking right, not reliant on medicine that contain many side effects today, not eating fast food, doing everything that keeps you healthy → Percentage of people getting sick and need to go to the hospital decreases → Doctors and companies that sell medicine lose money
• Even though hospitals will never be truly vacant, doctors and businesses knows that the cash will continue flow in and increase if people are filling up the hospital beds and keeping them open. That’s probably why so many items exist that can harm your health and monopolies of businesses are opening up to help find ‘cures’ and solutions. Who knows, I’m just speaking what’s on my mind right now.
The importance of knowing the ingredients of what is in food and other products
Thanks to my sister inspiring me to be more aware of what’s in the products we buy, I’m learning to research ingredients that are peculiar to me and not support that product if it’s harmful.
What’s on my mind is how many people actually researching what’s in their food, beverage, shampoo, lotion or even medication these days? People should want to know what they’re placing on and inside their body because the companies definitely won’t tell you (or even expect many people to ask or research to find out).
Another question I have in mind is why do certain companies and the FDA allows such ingredients such as
- Sodium Silicoaluminate (is an acid salt comprising sodium, aluminum, silicon and oxygen.) I found this in the Betty Crocker cookie mix. Even though I’ve read mixed reviews about this salt, I wonder why this particular ingredient is in cookie mix in the first place.
- FDA approves of feces, pus, blood and bacteria into pasteurized milk. Besides when it comes to pus since I’m reading many sites say people are confusing pus with somatic cells (which I’ve read that’s what pus is compromised from), the other listings appear to be fact so far.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) is a detergent that’s in many products such as car wash soaps, garage floor, shampoos, shaving creams, and bubble baths cleaners and engine degreasers.SLS strips the hair of its natural oils — often leaving it dry and brittle. I’ve heard it also badly irritated the eyes and can dry out your skin.
- Mineral Oil is a very common petroleum used and it doesn’t moisturize your skin or hair as it promises. It can cause your skin break out as well.
Thanks with the assistance from my sister, researching some of the ingredients I’ve listed is inspiring me to expand my studying and hoping to learn more. There are many more ingredients that we need to look up and learn about and whether are they safe or harmful. If many more individuals were to analyze and learn about what they’re using as nourishment, grooming, hygienic purposes etc. and maybe stop using them, it can wake up those companies that allow such items into the many products we use.
I wonder if the Ku Klux Klan will ever become illegal in the U.S.
… Or even in other countries that have this terrorist group reside in.
Hearing a report on the radio this morning about the KKK passing out fliers to regroup people to help establish “rights” for them on Martin King Jr.’s birthday, what concerned me about the report was the chief in that area stated they since what they’re doing is “non-threatening” or illegal, they’re free to do so and won’t make any arrests. I can get that it is not illegal (even though being the first terrorist group on this land should be), what I didn’t get was how come all of a sudden a group of intolerant bigots who teach hate and ignorance are considered non-threatening now.
All the crimes and murders this terrorist organization has done for years and still commit today, why are they still free to walk around? This is one question I really want to ask someone that.
Trying to continue to reprogram my mindset and become an understanding critical thinker.
That’s one of the activities I am currently trying to juggle along with handling the over-thinking, my video and drawing projects and other avocations.
I think it should be a necessity for everyone to do some self-reflecting and rethink about their lifestyle, their opinions, their comportment. I view everyone as students that are learning. We’re all students learning about the planet, ourselves, and each other still. We should strive to be better thinkers and analyze and observe all information and objects carefully. If only… if only.
→ I really want to be an effective thinker, emphasize on think.
→ I want to research facts that I know very little about.
→ I would love to improve my analyzing and reading skill. I tend to feel uninterested whenever I see a long message for some reason. I hope to keep resisting that.
→ I would like to challenge opinions and theories that give little to non supportive evidence.
→ I want to avoid leaning on my own understanding about something and look to other information that will give me a better intake on that subject.
→ Be more considerate of other people’s opinion, regardless if I find it utterly inane. Everyone will not share the same viewpoint and not think like you. We should also never force someone to think like yourself, but agree to disagree as a reasonable human being should. Respect one’s views and never talk down to someone for it (I’ll continue working on that).
→ Always remember to not to imitate the world’s way of thinking. Not every piece of information, point of view etc. out there is good to you.
→ I want to stray away from the know-it-alls, the individuals who’re blinded by that illusion of they’re intelligent and never wrong.
If only we, the human race can all do this together. What a change that would happen if we did.
reɴdre α мoι
Oh, vacant minds with those curious orbs
Free thinking is a step closer to you ending.
Don’t worry, just listen to me
I decide what’s best for you, just never think
Individualism is taboo and keeps away the green.
You’re safer with me, do you not agree?
Keep our cycle going, stay with your strings.
Free thinking could lead you to your ending.
“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
Mr. Hawking was definitely on point with this quote. It’s pretty bad when a person comes off with that “I know I’m pretty intelligent” vibe with they are clearly an imbecile. I have met many of this type of individual and it’s quite a nuisance I must say.
A recapture of my events in 2012
Since the end of year has reached me, my family and acquaintances and the rest of world I’d like to keep a record of what I’ve endured and done this year.
- My over-thinking worsened
- I’ve contemplated suicide the first time in 15 years
- I worked out little by little as I promised in my last year resolution so I’m happy about that. Even getting back into doing Yoga some more.
- Morality and faith is still being question since I don’t feel I’m a good person or Christian
- Cut majority of my hair off. So ecstatic I did that for the first time. Mum was not pleased. :)
- I developed a short lived crush on an actor named Frank Langella that is 74, soon to 75 on New Years. One of my most disturbing crushes ever I think, due to the 52 year age gap.
- I cooked certain items for the first time by myself such as brownies, steak etc.
- Has a desire to create tribute videos now to many of my favorite people. Still plan to, but I have to be cautious due to copyright.
- Can’t log onto my Yahoo because I forgot my secret question answers and the staff are complete idiots and would not help me, at all.
- Found awesome sites such as Vizzed and Gifyo. I dislike Gifyo now though due to the amount of perverts and underage children stripping on that site and no one would answer my emails when I tried to report the site. Stupid people.
- Anxiety and over-thinking caused me to forget essential information that I truly did not want to forget. So, trying to relearn what stress made me forget. I hate my mind.
- Trying to create my own flash game, but lacks excellent drawing skills and knowledge of html and other important information for flash games.
- Sat on my porch for twice for a schedule time to help with my phobia of stepping outside. Having a frightening dream last year prevented me from leaving my house again. I still don’t want to leave, but I’m trying to overcome that since I have dreams I want to accomplish.
- Flat-ironed my hair by myself for the first time.
-Mum helped me buy one of my favorite actor’s memoir and audiobook. His monotonic voice and stories were really interesting since I got a look through his eyes how those celebrities were. Gave me a new view of him as well.
- Spiritual and mental war with myself. Still going through it unfortunately.
I won’t follow others when it comes to New Year’s resolutions since I hardly follow them. I just hope to be alive, same with my family, acquaintances and others worldwide, stay well physically and mentally, and get ride of what’s deteriorating me.
The anniversary has come.
December 22, 2011 was when I first joined Tumblr out of curiosity, to see what was the hubbub about this particular site since my acquaintances on Facebook claim that this is an ‘amazing’ site.
From my time exploring this place, all I have seen throughout my 12 months on here were -
- Easily accessible inappropriate pictures
- People complain about the anonymous sending irritating comments (when you can clearly just disable people from using the anonymous option)
- Constant posting of numerous, and sometimes uncountable photographs that the individual will probably forget later
- An environment not too respecting of other opinions (especially the harmless opinions) and tends to blog about their comments
- Dealing with a sometimes irritating layout of the dashboard and scrolling through it and not able to view all of your likes
- Dealing with my backup blog and the need to change its password since it continues to say the password is wrong
- Constant complaining from the youth about the site and how it ‘reigns’ over the other social networking sites
Besides the small peeves I’ve encountered here, I stayed because I’m a bit too lazy to delete it. That, and I have found many great blogs that discuss health tips, Yoga poses, inspirational quotes and historical events. I stay for them the most. I guess I can end this post by saying Happy Anniversary to me. :|