Do not lust after any female, for she is a person’s daughter, sister or mother. Do not lust after any male, for he is a person’s son, brother or father. Learn to respect that individual, they are not a participant to your lewd, carnal desires.
Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself. They came through you, but not from you and though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
Be mindful on what you say and how you speak it. How you word your sentences and manage your tone makes a big difference.
There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.
Happy second anniversary.
On December 22, 2011 I decided to join this site out of curiosity, but writing how I feel prompted me to stay.
Felicitation to I for being around this site so long, I am happy my tolerance is strong enough to deal with the many cons about Tumblr.
Never let a hateful or ignorant person ruin your mood. Miserable people enjoy making others feel like them, miserable.
We should learn from the mistakes made in our past and the present to never repeat them in the future.
As long as mankind has existed on this planet, there have always been wicked, hardhearted, rude and ignorant people. Different people, same repeated cycle. The events we see today should not surprise anyone anymore.
Speak up for people who can not speak up for themselves. Protect the rights of all who are helpless.
Reminder for my neurobic exercises.
The term neurobics itself means mental exercises to help improve your memory’s sharpness. Once I first learned about this exercise in my youth, I have been trying to keep it up with certain, unique exercises to help improve my memory, my attentiveness, observation and the rate of how quickly I react or respond in any situation. What I still try to regularly practice:
● Write with both hands to become ambidextrous.
● Say a sentence, then repeat it backwards; Communicate without the use of nicknames, contractions or using vulgarity.
● Remember to learn a new vocabulary term each day and try to learn the origin of the term to receive a better understanding of it. Learning new terms will assist you in forming your sentences detailed and accurately.
● Engage in more puzzle related activities and do more anagrams.
● Yoga and naps have also helped me feel more alert. I am trying to meditate more also.
● Refrain from using abbreviations, slang, inane jargon; Enunciate your terms properly and pellucid. Form your custom jargon by retaining these steps.
● Randomize your actions and your speech to challenge your brain to remember different patterns. Push to present yourself differently from the world.
● Switch up your word usage. Do not use I do not know, it, like, cute, thing, pretty, dumb and many overused terms constantly. Challenge your mind to remember new vocabulary terms; Emend your sentences as frequent as you can, either verbal or typed/written.
● Research and scrutinize different places for information. Never limit yourself to only one source, branch out and examine other forms of information (e.g. books, articles and more) that can help you see a different perspective on a topic and assist supporting your beliefs, or help you reevaluate them.
● Do not accept what you are given so easily. Demand the facts and supportive evidence before you say “I agree.” Remember this statement: Just because the information is typed online, printed in books or other printed material or shown on television does not make it true until the information is verified with indisputable evidence. Follow facts, not hearsay, theories or rumors.
● Think realistically. Do not allow your mind to be fooled by your emotions, unsupported opinions, your own opinions or persistent individuals. Take many statements and theories as a grain of salt until they can be validated as a fact.
\( ^^ \ ) Do not forget me! You can definitely keep this up! Ameliorate your body and mind! Omit the negative notions and demeanor of the world and rebuild your mind step by step.