Be mindful on what you say and how you speak it. How you word your sentences and manage your tone makes a big difference.
There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.
Happy second anniversary.
On December 22, 2011 I decided to join this site out of curiosity, but writing how I feel prompted me to stay.
Felicitation to I for being around this site so long, I am happy my tolerance is strong enough to deal with the many cons about Tumblr.
Never let a hateful or ignorant person ruin your mood. Miserable people enjoy making others feel like them, miserable.
We should learn from the mistakes made in our past and the present to never repeat them in the future.
As long as mankind has existed on this planet, there have always been wicked, hardhearted, rude and ignorant people. Different people, same repeated cycle. The events we see today should not surprise anyone anymore.
Speak up for people who can not speak up for themselves. Protect the rights of all who are helpless.
Reminder for my neurobic exercises.
The term neurobics itself means mental exercises to help improve your memory’s sharpness. Once I first learned about this exercise in my youth, I have been trying to keep it up with certain, unique exercises to help improve my memory, my attentiveness, observation and the rate of how quickly I react or respond in any situation. What I still try to regularly practice:
● Write with both hands to be ambidextrous.
● Say a sentence, then repeat it backwards; Communicate without the use of nicknames, contractions or using vulgarity.
● Remember to learn a new vocabulary term each day and try to learn the origin of the term to receive a better understanding of it.
● Engage in more puzzle related activities and do more anagrams.
● Yoga and naps have also helped me feel more alert. I am trying to meditate more also.
● Refrain from using abbreviations, slang, inane jargon; Enunciate your terms properly and clearly.
● Randomize your actions and your speech to challenge your brain to remember different patterns. Push to present yourself differently from the world.
● Switch up your word usage. Do not use I do not know, like, cute, thing, pretty and many overused terms constantly. Challenge your mind to remember new vocabulary terms.
● Research and scrutinize different places for information. Never limit yourself to only one source, branch out and examine other forms of information (e.g. books, articles and more) that can help you see a different perspective on a topic and assist supporting your beliefs, or help you reevaluate them.
● Do not accept what you are given so easily. Demand the facts and supportive evidence before you say “I agree.” Remember this statement: Just because the information is typed online, printed in books or other printed material or shown on television does not make it true until the information is verified with indisputable evidence. Follow facts, not hearsay, theories or rumors.
● Think realistically. Do not allow your mind to be fooled by your emotions, unsupported opinions, your own opinions or persistent individuals. Take many statements and theories as a grain of salt.
\( ^^ \ ) Do not forget me! You can definitely keep this up! Ameliorate your body and mind!
Black is a color.
It is not a identity. It is not a race. It is not a ethnicity. It does not represent my culture nor does it represent me in any way. It is a color and nothing more.
Same goes with the colors Brown, Red, White, Yellow, et cetera. Such a fallacy that the world adopted years ago should decease. If anything, people should wonder where this mindset came to be and why do they want to pass it to the posterity. People should once again see black, yellow or white as colors again, not as inaccurate assumptions to being a focus on skin color or a classification to race.
Search to discover who you are instead of how many misguided, uneducated individuals in this world sees you.