A minuscule diagnostic of me.
Not sure why, but I want this blog entry to be my about me. Maybe I’ll delete it in the future if I feel it’s out of place with the point of my journal of thoughts.
click here if you’re bored
☾ I won’t ever show my face on this site. That was a question I last received from someone on anonymous so that’s my answer. I have however, placed a picture of me on three sites I won’t display. You’re not missing anything so don’t worry.
☾ Name & Age should be viewable on my page obviously
☾ Weight/Height: Around 135lbs/165.1 cm
Likes & interests:
- Drawing, reading, music, daydreaming, activities that will keep me productive
- Learning new information
- Intelligence. Since the lack of this has become rare, I find it really enjoying when a person actually has a thought in their head.
- Electronic devices for fun inducement (i.e. video games)
- Communication. I’m quiet on some days, but I do like talking and getting to know an individual. I may even be chatty if I feel I can trust you.
- Helping people. One day I’ll hope to do so, with inventions I want to create or with donating.
- Mysteriousness or anonymity. A highly revealing person just isn’t that interesting to me. I like mystery, something that will keep captivated.
Dislikes & turnoffs:
- Extreme stupidity. It feels like it’s spreading like an airborne virus and it’s getting annoying.
- Profanity. I never liked using obscene language, & a message from someone on t.v. inspired me to not want to use it since they comment was ‘One who uses profanity constantly is nothing but an ignorant mind’. It’s so true.
- [Behavior in] people. Rudeness, oversensitive, incompetent, exaggerating, generalizing, bigotry, callous, unfair favoritism, just plain intolerant. It all should disperse. It’s really hard to find a kind, humble silly samaritan.
- Lust and gluttony. Overeating is never good & lust has plagued a lot of minds, caused many to be driven by their lions and do stupid stunts and gives bad examples regarding intimacy, self-image portrayal, and (sometimes) expectations of relationships and performances.
- When an individual you wish to talk to ignores you or repeatedly forgets to reply back to you; one-word replies or lack of effort in a conversation.
- Pointless emotions like anger, jealousy and sadness (e.g depression).
- Loneliness, procrastination, laziness and fear itself.
- Money. The lust of it has caused great despair in the world for many lives. I wish it never existed to be honest.