My thoughts as well
I dont really get why people are SO DESPERATE for their blogs to be popular…
I like everything on my blog… that why I post it… not cause I wan’t other people to like it…
I wish people would just enjoy it rather than getting hung up on this strange popularity contest…
No one really cares about you on tumblr unless you are cute.
Or if have a lot of nice pictures on your blog. How sad people let it come to this lol
Yay I can see my history again, but still can’t access my blog. >:/
Tumblr is getting on my nerves now. T.T
A blog is an online diary. Your personal timeline of listed content of your choice.
❥ I forgot the definition of the term blog long ago and remembered recently after checking the dictionary. Upon relearning that, I never thought I’d make a blog since there’s nothing really interesting to publish about me or any events that took place in my life. I do though want to look back on my past and past activities that I’ve done one day, so I have given this online diary some more thought.
❥ When I joined on December 22, I didn’t expect to stay long since I joined out of curiosity due to the hype from other kids and hearing from others how it differs to other social network sites. To be honest, it pretty much does since there seems to be an increasing number of individuals here who treat the site as a race for popularity, by re-blogging various photos and wanting likes, promos and the most followers, straying away from the main point of a blog truly is. To each their own though, as it is the person’s choice after all on this site to do what they please, but I refuse to take apart of such a pointless, childish behavior. I don’t care for likes, followers nor popularity since that’s not what I’m here for.
❥ But besides all of that, I do like my own blog, since I’m shaping it into something memorable for me. I’m seeing it as a little of my life story in the form of a timeline. I do ponder on what it’ll be filled with in the future if I don’t desert it…
A minuscule diagnostic of me.
Not sure why, but I want this blog entry to be my about me. Maybe I’ll delete it in the future if I feel it’s out of place with the point of my journal of thoughts.
☾ I won’t ever show my face on this site. That was a question I last received from someone on anonymous so that’s my answer. I have however, placed a picture of me on three sites I won’t display. You’re not missing anything so don’t worry.
☾ Name & Age should be viewable on my page obviously
☾ Weight/Height: Around 135lbs/165.1 cm
Likes & interests:
- Drawing, reading, music, daydreaming, activities that will keep me productive
- Learning new information
- Intelligence. Since the lack of this has become rare, I find it really enjoying when a person actually has a thought in their head.
- Electronic devices for fun inducement (i.e. video games)
- Communication. I’m quiet on some days, but I do like talking and getting to know an individual. I may even be chatty if I feel I can trust you.
- Helping people. One day I’ll hope to do so, with inventions I want to create or with donating.
- Mysteriousness or anonymity. A highly revealing person just isn’t that interesting to me. I like mystery, something that will keep captivated.
Dislikes & turnoffs:
- Extreme stupidity. It feels like it’s spreading like an airborne virus and it’s getting annoying.
- Profanity. I never liked using obscene language, & a message from someone on t.v. inspired me to not want to use it since they comment was ‘One who uses profanity constantly is nothing but an ignorant mind’. It’s so true.
- [Behavior in] people. Rudeness, oversensitive, incompetent, exaggerating, generalizing, bigotry, callous, unfair favoritism, just plain intolerant. It all should disperse. It’s really hard to find a kind, humble silly samaritan.
- Lust and gluttony. Overeating is never good & lust has plagued a lot of minds, caused many to be driven by their lions and do stupid stunts and gives bad examples regarding intimacy, self-image portrayal, and (sometimes) expectations of relationships and performances.
- When an individual you wish to talk to ignores you or repeatedly forgets to reply back to you; one-word replies or lack of effort in a conversation.
- Pointless emotions like anger, jealousy and sadness (e.g depression).
- Loneliness, procrastination, laziness and fear itself.
- Money. The lust of it has caused great despair in the world for many lives. I wish it never existed to be honest.
I wonder sometimes would this site still be popular among the young crowd if the Tumblr staff were to remove the reblog feature.
Probably not. I personally wouldn’t care, but to see others complain about it would be humorous.
I wish this site would improve the layout of the dashboard.
Just a thought that’s swirling in my mind right now journal.
Since I’m taking breaks from this site to search for more than this monotonous routine of scrolling and being idle, I wish Tumblr would make it easier to see posts. Make a way to access and check posts that a user could have missed yesterday or the day before, or click a specific person you’re following and see their posts they posted.
If only the site creator read suggestions.
Multitasking is not as easy as it used to be. ☹
ժεƈ. ³, ²º¹²/5:59 ῥ.м.
Besides dealing with the randomness of my mind and morality, juggling different avocations has not been a breeze for me these days.
● I’m trying to contact owners of some snippets films to have permission to use them. I think the snippets would help enhance the tribute video I want to do, but I want to receive affirmation without using it like many users on YouTube. If I don’t obtain permission, I fear my hard work would be taken down, even if it falls under Fair Use.
● I’m trying to lose weight and get my stomach toned again, but lack of cash and places that sells fresh food is not in my reach right now. I lost 2 pounds, but gained close to 10. -____- Getting into the habit of working out, practicing yoga, and searching for organic meals is what I’m currently trying to do so I can stroll in the right direction of eating right and staying active. If only my family members and acquaintances and basically the whole world would do the same. I want everyone to be healthy and happy (and sane).
● Remembering information is becoming difficult due to so my stress my mind is enduring. I’m trying to relearn it, but I worry I’ll forget it once more. Good thing I’ve taken on the opportunity to write down essential information that I feel I may forget.
I’m keeping track of my anniversary of when I first joined this site, which is the 21st of this month. I wanted to create a post of what I’ve seen and learned on Tumblr from the peculiar ‘community’. Hopefully I get the chance to write it.
The anniversary has come.
December 22, 2011 was when I first joined Tumblr out of curiosity, to see what was the hubbub about this particular site since my acquaintances on Facebook claim that this is an ‘amazing’ site.
From my time exploring this place, all I have seen throughout my 12 months on here were -
- Easily accessible inappropriate pictures
- People complain about the anonymous sending irritating comments (when you can clearly just disable people from using the anonymous option)
- Constant posting of numerous, and sometimes uncountable photographs that the individual will probably forget later
- An environment not too respecting of other opinions (especially the harmless opinions) and tends to blog about their comments
- Dealing with a sometimes irritating layout of the dashboard and scrolling through it and not able to view all of your likes
- Dealing with my backup blog and the need to change its password since it continues to say the password is wrong
- Constant complaining from the youth about the site and how it ‘reigns’ over the other social networking sites
Besides the small peeves I’ve encountered here, I stayed because I’m a bit too lazy to delete it. That, and I have found many great blogs that discuss health tips, Yoga poses, inspirational quotes and historical events. I stay for them the most. I guess I can end this post by saying Happy Anniversary to me. :|